Please click below to download a PDF copy of the flyer.
What are we offering, and why now?
In many critical industries, it is important to ensure that control systems are modernized and up-to-date for a number of reasons. Due to the economic slowdown, we are putting our Control Systems experts to work, to help customers get ahead of the curve and achieve better, faster, safer results with a more modern Control System through AWC’s Control System Review process.
Typical Control Systems Scope:
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Control Panels, HMIs, Networks
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs/VSDs) and Power Distribution
- Automated Valves
How do we get started?
- We will schedule a 15 minute call via Zoom or Microsoft Teams, where we will:
- Discuss our no risk, no cost Control System Review process (outlined below)
- Review previous projects to determine areas where we can assist
- If it looks like our capabilities are a good fit, we will get started right away!
Control System Review Process
Control Panel Examples
AWC’s 400+ local engineers, technicians, and support specialists are ready to help you get more and pay less with the easiest, most versatile, cost-effective, and popular technology platforms in the world. Please contact AWC, Inc. anytime at (800) 292-4636 or through our website for more information on our Control System Modernization capabilities. We are here to help!